Personally I thought that it resembled the extended HS in terms of performance
The shot feeling is that the extender likes it personally, but neither of them is affected by the rotation and the speed is fast
Because it has more grip power and rotation amount than the extender, it may be suitable for modern play style
Recommended for shake back and medium pen back to heavy use of meat strike!
Overall9/10 Speed8 Spin6 Control10 Hardness Soft
【Speed of Sphere】
Basic I think that it is a person who fly at this price zone
· In light strokes, the rubber is fairly soft so it fly images from the upper rank x
· Even when banging, there is not much to stall peculiar to a soft rubber
I think that this rubber is not good.
· Drive and serve do not take much, so even if the speed is fast, the ball is light
· Similar to stops and trucking
【Review and others】
△ Since it is basically soft, stops and ticks tend to float
○ Easy to handle as a whole Grip power and control
◎ The lightness of rubber and the goodness of cospa
It is recommended for the back of the pen where the adjustment of the surface is difficult and the weight is concerned!
Overall7/10 Speed7 Spin6 Control8 Hardness Soft
· Rotating performance is very hard, especially if you hit a serve or a drive with only the surface without digging in, it will incur extraordinary rotation (Personally max value of tenazi 05 or more)
· The strength of the hit ball is easy to put on and it is fast with swiping at late hitting
· Lifespan (Personally, I spent 5 months a week for around 4 hours a week)
· Receiving is difficult because it is sensitive to rotation
· If it is a block or a counter, it will be difficult to add strength and it will over
Since I was a one-sided pen myself I felt weak point was difficult to receive, so I did not repeat.
It is recommended for Shake's Fore because the amount of rotation of Saab is amazing!
Overall8/10 Speed7 Spin10 Control5 Hardness Hard
Those who are looking for momentum by adhesion should choose this rubber!
Personally it is recommended on the back side of the person who is good at back drive because it is sticky because it spends a lot of rotation and jumps
Tsutski and stop are sticky and low, so it is recommended for those who do not want others to take the lead.
However, I thought that it is unsatisfactory personally because I am not accustomed to how to stick adhesion with respect to the fore drive
I got this performance at this price I thought it was Yasaka Truly lol
Overall9/10 Speed10 Spin8 Control6 Hardness Little hard
Use it to hone your senses of control.
Since it does not play at all than the beginner's tension rubber which is being sold now, I can refresh the feeling of flying a ball in my body and polish the feeling of spinning.
To be honest, I will not recommend it to the attack man so much that I can not recommend it, so I will not recommend it to the main
For cut man it is easy to handle and recommended for both foreback
Overall7/10 Speed2 Spin8 Control10 Hardness Little soft
20 points are added in the post. You can replace it by Amazon Gift Card worth $5.00 with 1000 points.