Pimples in488 rubbers was found.
- Neoflexx eFT 48（ Number of review：1 ）
In order to really perform at your very best, you will have to find the right rubber first. Fortu...
It was pretty cheap so I bought it. Use thickness ...
- Quantum X PRO（ Number of review：1 ）
TIBHAR QUANTUM X PRO is a fast rubber, improved ratio “rotation/ball trayectory”, the ball trayec...
It was 47.5°, but it was a little soft impression ...
- RASANTER R53（ Number of review：19 ）
The new top rubber in the RASANTER family does not just differ in its sponge hardness. With R53, ...
I put it on Timo Boll alc and tried it. As an impr...
- Dignics 09C（ Number of review：33 ）
The first impression fits on the table as it flies...
- DIGNICS 80（ Number of review：28 ）
It is not yet released as of January 2018, but since it is already used by Mizutani and Hamamoto,...
It was 48g with a special thickness. Used on the f...
- DIGNICS 05（ Number of review：89 ）
I tried a trial product, but I was surprised. Just...
- OMEGA VII HYPER（ Number of review：17 ）
I borrowed it from a friend, but I think it is a v...
- RASANTER R48（ Number of review：18 ）
This is a comparison with Lazanter R53. The hardne...
- OMEGA VII ASIA（ Number of review：38 ）
I was surprised at this strength. It is rotation t...
- BLUESTORM BIGSLAM（ Number of review：8 ）
A comprehensively thinner top surface rubber, subjected to high tension, allows space for a thick...
Back, using thickness 2.1 mm. It is said to be a s...