Pimples in488 rubbers was found.
- Target Pro XD47.5（ Number of review：1 ）
If you hit the drive with a slight bite or bite in...
- Neoflexx eFT 48（ Number of review：1 ）
In order to really perform at your very best, you will have to find the right rubber first. Fortu...
It was pretty cheap so I bought it. Use thickness ...
- INCEPTION（ Number of review：1 ）
It is a very hard and non-bouncy rubber (`・ ω ・) ゞ...
- Quantum X PRO（ Number of review：4 ）
TIBHAR QUANTUM X PRO is a fast rubber, improved ratio “rotation/ball trayectory”, the ball trayec...
It was 47.5°, but it was a little soft impression ...
- RASANTER R53（ Number of review：23 ）
The new top rubber in the RASANTER family does not just differ in its sponge hardness. With R53, ...
I put it on Timo Boll alc and tried it. As an impr...
- DIGNICS 05（ Number of review：92 ）
I tried a trial product, but I was surprised. Just...
- DIGNICS 80（ Number of review：28 ）
It is not yet released as of January 2018, but since it is already used by Mizutani and Hamamoto,...
It was 48g with a special thickness. Used on the f...
- OMEGA VII HYPER（ Number of review：18 ）
Weight 54g! Use in back. The point 1. The tabletop...
- RASANTER R48（ Number of review：25 ）
48g with UM. ·easy to handle! -Easy to rotate, the...
- OMEGA VII ASIA（ Number of review：40 ）
I was surprised at this strength. It is rotation t...