Rubber Butterfly61 rubbers was found.
- DIGNICS 80（ Number of review：30 ）
It is not yet released as of January 2018, but since it is already used by Mizutani and Hamamoto,...
It was 48g with a special thickness. Used on the f...
- DIGNICS 05（ Number of review：94 ）
I put it on the foreground and tried it. First of ...
- TENERGY 05 HARD（ Number of review：49 ）
In the winter, Spin Art was too hard to cut in, an...
- Dignics 09C（ Number of review：44 ）
The first impression fits on the table as it flies...
- TENERGY 05（ Number of review：221 ）
TENERGY 05 has a unique feeling using a combination of Spring Sponge technology, High Tension rub...
It is a rubber which has now become one of the cri...
- DIGNICS 64（ Number of review：12 ）
Extra thick 45g. good point ·light! ・Easy to handl...
- TENERGY 80（ Number of review：123 ）
• Tenergy 80 is the ideal balance between spin and speed• Even faster than Tenergy 05 and offerin...
I used it in both Fore (F) and Back (B), but I fel...
- Tenergy 64（ Number of review：103 ）
TENERGY 64 is the fastest attacking rubber of the TENERGY family; the No. 64 being the developmen...
It is one of my favorite rubber. Saab, have reache...
- Tenergy 25（ Number of review：45 ）
Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with pimples of a larger diameter than other rubbers, Ten...
At first it was easy to do too much expectation is...
- impartial XS（ Number of review：45 ）
Players using the rubber table but smash powerful drives is recommended. Out of the playing rotat...
Takes a rotation in the back soft par, because the...