Rubber Butterfly58 rubbers was found.
- DIGNICS 64（ Number of review：3 ）
Comparison with Tenergy 64 Larry: The impression w...
- DIGNICS 05（ Number of review：70 ）
I tried a trial product, but I was surprised. Just...
- TENERGY 05 HARD（ Number of review：40 ）
Although it was a sticky user originally, it can n...
- TENERGY 05（ Number of review：194 ）
TENERGY 05 has a unique feeling using a combination of Spring Sponge technology, High Tension rub...
It is a rubber which has now become one of the cri...
- TENERGY 80（ Number of review：118 ）
• Tenergy 80 is the ideal balance between spin and speed• Even faster than Tenergy 05 and offerin...
I used it in both Fore (F) and Back (B), but I fel...
- DIGNICS 80（ Number of review：4 ）
It is not yet released as of January 2018, but since it is already used by Mizutani and Hamamoto,...
A rotating ball can be turned back and forth. I th...
- Tenergy 64（ Number of review：97 ）
TENERGY 64 is the fastest attacking rubber of the TENERGY family; the No. 64 being the developmen...
It is one of my favorite rubber. Saab, have reache...
- Tenergy 25（ Number of review：43 ）
Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with pimples of a larger diameter than other rubbers, Ten...
At first it was easy to do too much expectation is...
- impartial XS（ Number of review：41 ）
Players using the rubber table but smash powerful drives is recommended. Out of the playing rotat...
Takes a rotation in the back soft par, because the...
- ROZENA（ Number of review：270 ）
• Rozena employs the rose-dyed Spring Sponge technology as its name suggests• The newly developed...
I think that anyone can use it Hardness is one les...