Speed ranking738 rubbers was found.
- Quantum X PRO（ Number of review：1 ）
TIBHAR QUANTUM X PRO is a fast rubber, improved ratio “rotation/ball trayectory”, the ball trayec...
It was 47.5°, but it was a little soft impression ...
- L-MEISTER 44（ Number of review：1 ）
Previously, it was pasted on both sides of Allegro...
- MORISTO 44（ Number of review：1 ）
By the tension effect, it demonstrates the power of the smash in the sense of stability before an...
I use the red special thickness of Moristo 44. I t...
- DIGNICS 64（ Number of review：11 ）
Comparison with Tenergy 64 Larry: The impression w...
- OMEGA VII TOUR（ Number of review：32 ）
It's pretty hard. There is an ordinary feeling in ...
- Bryce High Speed（ Number of review：95 ）
In this rubber developed by Butterfly “microlayer” technology is used to enhance the grip at the ...
There also was used in Zhang Jike T5000, it is no ...
- TARGET PRO GT-X51（ Number of review：15 ）
It is rigid but you can use both rubbing and diggi...
- OMEGA VII HYPER（ Number of review：17 ）
I borrowed it from a friend, but I think it is a v...
- Tenergy 64（ Number of review：101 ）
TENERGY 64 is the fastest attacking rubber of the TENERGY family; the No. 64 being the developmen...
It is one of my favorite rubber. Saab, have reache...
- RASANTER R53（ Number of review：19 ）
The new top rubber in the RASANTER family does not just differ in its sponge hardness. With R53, ...
I put it on Timo Boll alc and tried it. As an impr...