Speed ranking692 rubbers was found.
- L-MEISTER 44（ Number of review：1 ）
Previously, it was pasted on both sides of Allegro...
- MORISTO 44（ Number of review：1 ）
By the tension effect, it demonstrates the power of the smash in the sense of stability before an...
I use the red special thickness of Moristo 44. I t...
- RASANTER R53（ Number of review：9 ）
The new top rubber in the RASANTER family does not just differ in its sponge hardness. With R53, ...
I put it on Timo Boll alc and tried it. As an impr...
- OMEGA VII TOUR（ Number of review：30 ）
It's pretty hard. There is an ordinary feeling in ...
- Bryce High Speed（ Number of review：94 ）
In this rubber developed by Butterfly “microlayer” technology is used to enhance the grip at the ...
There also was used in Zhang Jike T5000, it is no ...
- DIGNICS 64（ Number of review：9 ）
Comparison with Tenergy 64 Larry: The impression w...
- TARGET PRO GT-X51（ Number of review：14 ）
It is rigid but you can use both rubbing and diggi...
- BLUESTORM Z1 TURBO（ Number of review：15 ）
A comprehensively thinner top surface rubber, subjected to high tension, allows space for a thick...
I was perfect I think that there is some preferenc...
- OMEGA VII HYPER（ Number of review：12 ）
The hardness was quite hard at 55 degrees, but the...
- Tenergy 64（ Number of review：99 ）
TENERGY 64 is the fastest attacking rubber of the TENERGY family; the No. 64 being the developmen...
It is one of my favorite rubber. Saab, have reache...