Speed ranking606 rubbers was found.
- OMEGA VII TOUR（ Number of review：9 ）
It's pretty hard. There is an ordinary feeling in ...
- Bryce High Speed（ Number of review：71 ）
In this rubber developed by Butterfly “microlayer” technology is used to enhance the grip at the ...
There also was used in Zhang Jike T5000, it is no ...
- TARGET PRO GT-X51（ Number of review：11 ）
The GRIP EXTEND PLUS compacts enable you to transmit even greater spin in every phase of the game...
I feel the shot feeling is softer than I touched. ...
- Bryce Speed FX（ Number of review：11 ）
BRYCE SPEED FX uses the same rubber as BRYCE SPEED but it possesses a softer & more flexible spon...
I tremendous speed comes out, it is a rotation is ...
- Tenergy 64（ Number of review：77 ）
TENERGY 64 is the fastest attacking rubber of the TENERGY family; the No. 64 being the developmen...
It is one of my favorite rubber. Saab, have reache...
- Bryce Speed（ Number of review：12 ）
For champions of the next generationMore speed & power than BRYCE.Produced under strict quality c...
It is similar to Tena Gee series but fell rotation...
- OMEGA VII ASIA（ Number of review：14 ）
I was surprised at this strength. It is rotation t...
- OMEGA III ASIA（ Number of review：4 ）
Exciting dynamics with maximized built-in tensionEnhanced energy mechanism for more precise attac...
It is the No. 1 strong rubber in the Omega series....
- Moristo 2000 NX（ Number of review：5 ）
Both the top-sheet and sponge of Moristo 2000NX are made with the latest special technology, keep...
Control performance is high There is also moderate...
- OMEGA VII PRO（ Number of review：11 ）
this is It is a terrible rubber. It was shocking w...