Speed ranking745 rubbers was found.
- L-MEISTER 44（ Number of review：1 ）
Previously, it was pasted on both sides of Allegro...
- MORISTO 44（ Number of review：1 ）
By the tension effect, it demonstrates the power of the smash in the sense of stability before an...
I use the red special thickness of Moristo 44. I t...
- OMEGA VII TOUR（ Number of review：34 ）
This is a comparison between Tenergy05Hard and Dig...
- Bryce High Speed（ Number of review：98 ）
In this rubber developed by Butterfly “microlayer” technology is used to enhance the grip at the ...
There also was used in Zhang Jike T5000, it is no ...
- DIGNICS 64（ Number of review：13 ）
Extra thick 45g. good point ·light! ・Easy to handl...
- TENERGY 19（ Number of review：3 ）
I think it is a rubber that is easy to use for beg...
- RASANTER R53（ Number of review：25 ）
The new top rubber in the RASANTER family does not just differ in its sponge hardness. With R53, ...
I put it on Timo Boll alc and tried it. As an impr...
- Tenergy 64（ Number of review：103 ）
TENERGY 64 is the fastest attacking rubber of the TENERGY family; the No. 64 being the developmen...
It is one of my favorite rubber. Saab, have reache...
- TARGET PRO GT-X51（ Number of review：16 ）
It is rigid but you can use both rubbing and diggi...
- BLUESTORM Z1 TURBO（ Number of review：24 ）
A comprehensively thinner top surface rubber, subjected to high tension, allows space for a thick...
It was 50g at Max. good point -Soft for 50g rubber...