Speed ranking626 rubbers was found.
- RHYZER 48（ Number of review：1 ）
Rhyzer 48 has a 48° sponge and is on the highest level of development when speaking of speed, cat...
I used tenazi but changed this rubber. Then, rotat...
- OMEGA VII TOUR（ Number of review：10 ）
It's pretty hard. There is an ordinary feeling in ...
- BLUESTORM Z1 TURBO（ Number of review：5 ）
A comprehensively thinner top surface rubber, subjected to high tension, allows space for a thick...
I was perfect I think that there is some preferenc...
- Bryce High Speed（ Number of review：74 ）
In this rubber developed by Butterfly “microlayer” technology is used to enhance the grip at the ...
There also was used in Zhang Jike T5000, it is no ...
- TARGET PRO GT-X51（ Number of review：11 ）
The GRIP EXTEND PLUS compacts enable you to transmit even greater spin in every phase of the game...
I feel the shot feeling is softer than I touched. ...
- Tenergy 64（ Number of review：80 ）
TENERGY 64 is the fastest attacking rubber of the TENERGY family; the No. 64 being the developmen...
It is one of my favorite rubber. Saab, have reache...
- Bryce Speed FX（ Number of review：11 ）
BRYCE SPEED FX uses the same rubber as BRYCE SPEED but it possesses a softer & more flexible spon...
I tremendous speed comes out, it is a rotation is ...
- Bryce Speed（ Number of review：12 ）
For champions of the next generationMore speed & power than BRYCE.Produced under strict quality c...
It is similar to Tena Gee series but fell rotation...
- TENERGY 05 HARD（ Number of review：5 ）
I tried using the development version. I felt that...
- OMEGA VII ASIA（ Number of review：14 ）
I was surprised at this strength. It is rotation t...