Speed ranking665 rubbers was found.
- RHYZER 48（ Number of review：6 ）
Rhyzer 48 has a 48° sponge and is on the highest level of development when speaking of speed, cat...
I used tenazi but changed this rubber. Then, rotat...
- Royal Large（ Number of review：1 ）
Proud of the high speed performance and spin performance, top players specification rubber bandy ...
I use the royal large black MAX for the front side...
- MORISTO 44（ Number of review：1 ）
By the tension effect, it demonstrates the power of the smash in the sense of stability before an...
I use the red special thickness of Moristo 44. I t...
- OMEGA VII TOUR（ Number of review：22 ）
It's pretty hard. There is an ordinary feeling in ...
- Bryce High Speed（ Number of review：87 ）
In this rubber developed by Butterfly “microlayer” technology is used to enhance the grip at the ...
There also was used in Zhang Jike T5000, it is no ...
- VJ>07 LIMBER（ Number of review：6 ）
Easy to control and even more speed! I plan to put...
- TARGET PRO GT-X51（ Number of review：14 ）
It is rigid but you can use both rubbing and diggi...
- BLUESTORM Z1 TURBO（ Number of review：13 ）
A comprehensively thinner top surface rubber, subjected to high tension, allows space for a thick...
I was perfect I think that there is some preferenc...
- Tenergy 64（ Number of review：89 ）
TENERGY 64 is the fastest attacking rubber of the TENERGY family; the No. 64 being the developmen...
It is one of my favorite rubber. Saab, have reache...
- Bryce Speed FX（ Number of review：11 ）
BRYCE SPEED FX uses the same rubber as BRYCE SPEED but it possesses a softer & more flexible spon...
I tremendous speed comes out, it is a rotation is ...