Cut22 results found.
- TARIAN（ Number of reviews：1 ）
The racket surface is large and it is very easy to...
- KOJI MATSUSHITA（ Number of reviews：43 ）
Speaking of rackets for cutting, there is a tenden...
- WANOKIWAMI MIDORI DEF（ Number of reviews：9 ）
WANOKIWAMI - a unique project. Takeshi Wanaka, a Japanese master in wood processing with the focu...
In a nutshell, it is very easy to cut and easy to ...
- GHOST（ Number of reviews：1 ）
Because it does not bounce very much, it is highly...
- DEFENSIVE PRO（ Number of reviews：3 ）
I received it yesterday so I tried using it at pra...
- Hadraw Shield（ Number of reviews：15 ）
The new Hadraw Shield is a defensive blade of the next generation.Its thin 5-ply structure makes ...
Than rubber encased in very shot feeling softer I ...
- Kim Kyung Ah（ Number of reviews：3 ）
The Nittaku Kim Kyung Ah blade was designed specifically for the Korean womens star and is the bl...
It is cut type. First foreground is cut, of course...
- SWEDEN GUARDIAN（ Number of reviews：4 ）
The blade SWEDEN GUARDIAN, produced in the famous blad factory in Tranås Sweden, is based on the ...
It is not a special racket for cutting at first. S...
- Innershield Layer ZLF（ Number of reviews：13 ）
Constructed using Inner fiber technology.Innershield Layer offers soft impact and is equipped wit...
Rotation of the cut is the one ranking. Is its on ...
- DIODE V（ Number of reviews：4 ）
As a first impression, it felt quite a bit bouncin...