Butterfly - Racket86 results found.
- CYPRESS T-MAX（ Number of reviews：2 ）
A blade with a heavy feeling of 10 mm in thickness enables a powerful hit ball. It is also recomm...
Good sense of balance and momentum If you strike i...
- Freitas ALC（ Number of reviews：72 ）
Pre-Order - The brand new FREITAS ALC blade makes use of the proven Arylate-Carbon fiber, lending...
From SK7 it was changed in this racket. Smash stro...
- Apolonia ZLC（ Number of reviews：10 ）
Pre-Order - Butterfly star Tiago Apolonia grants the name for this brand new blade and is already...
It is the latest of a racket! Portugal of the Thre...
- MAHARU YOSHIMURA LIMITED EDITION（ Number of reviews：12 ）
In the commentary column the motif is written as i...
- INNERFORCE LAYER ZLF（ Number of reviews：46 ）
• A slightly thinner center core and larger ZL fiber secondary plies.• Attack close the table wit...
Since many places are Kami', divided by technology...
- Innerforce AL（ Number of reviews：10 ）
Spin, is very well controlled, any technology is a...
- Zhang Jike ZLC（ Number of reviews：16 ）
A model with ZL-Carbon; powerful attack as well as the soft feeling are major features, high reac...
I used to paste the Kyo leopard NEO3 to the fore s...
- VISCARIA（ Number of reviews：17 ）
I regularly use Mizutani Haya for outer carbon, bu...
- Innerforce Layer ALC（ Number of reviews：81 ）
The Arylate Carbon fibers are located closer to the core than with non-layer blades, which leads ...
Is hard to technology does not have anything! All ...
- SK7 Classic（ Number of reviews：28 ）
Jun wood seven plywood racket royal road there is a use track record of top players, appeared in ...
Although it seems to be only seven plywoods, it fe...