TSP - Racket90 results found.
- GAIA Ⅱ（ Number of reviews：1 ）
I just started playing table tennis, but I think t...
- Yorosupin Chinese（ Number of reviews：1 ）
Players to fight the drive to the main, I want to use the Chinese-style pen masterpieces. Also qu...
I felt this racket was a racket specialized for pu...
- Swat（ Number of reviews：96 ）
The TSP Swat is a well balanced, sensitive offensive blade in a class of it's own. The Japane...
It was very easy to errand but I was struck with t...
- CAMPIONE（ Number of reviews：7 ）
Always aggressive because what tends to price spea...
- WFS rotor SR (Rounded type)（ Number of reviews：3 ）
Use a medium soft of Western material + hard Hiroshi material + WF + hard Hiroshi material in the...
Table, back soft, but I tried to hit to match the ...
- Walnut Wood（ Number of reviews：8 ）
In moderate impetus and the comfort of the shot feeling transmitted to the hand, it can be used w...
Mote very sense of security to the performance I t...
- Walnut carbon（ Number of reviews：2 ）
Invigorating the repulsive force of the time of hitting the ball is characterized by, anyway a go...
Among made of carbon, most cost performance is goo...
- Euro 44 Light（ Number of reviews：2 ）
Lightweight high rebound large racket with an emphasis on ease of punching swing and lightweight....
Carbon racket that combines the lightness and the ...
- Swat Speed（ Number of reviews：7 ）
Swat Speed, a product from the high-end TSP Japan series, is the high-speed version and a further...
It's racket for beginners I think. It is very easy...
- Swat Power（ Number of reviews：15 ）
Swat Power is the fastest variant of the Japanese bestseller, TSP Swat. This modern, 7-ply offens...
Main racket has returned to wood for the first tim...