Rubber Yasaka46 rubbers was found.
- Rakza PO（ Number of review：34 ）
With the new Rakza PO Yasaka has developed a short pimpled out rubber. Offering increased spin ca...
In the tension system table software, it bites wel...
- RIGAN（ Number of review：68 ）
I picked up the racket for the first time in 20 ye...
- Rising Dragon（ Number of review：111 ）
With the new rubber RISING DRAGON Yasaka has successfully combined not only the advantages of the...
Hardness is in the pressure-sensitive rubber in ab...
- RAKZA Z（ Number of review：3 ）
We tried out sample products at the table tennis f...
- Rakza X Soft（ Number of review：80 ）
RAKZA X is the first rubber with NSS (New Surface System), Yasaka’s new production process to imp...
Except for speed everything is wonderful! When I a...
- RAKZA Z EXTRA HARD（ Number of review：2 ）
It takes a lot of rotation and balances with speed...
- ELFRARK OX（ Number of review：4 ）
It is a piece rubber for heterogeneous attack that can throw-in without being affected by the opp...
I have a period of time as a heterogeneous attack ...
- Rakza X（ Number of review：126 ）
RAKZA X table tennis rubber from Yasaka is the latest addition to the popular and highly successf...
Bite moderately control is good. Sheet is better t...
- Rakza 7（ Number of review：118 ）
Yasaka, using mainly natural rubber gum for the top sheet. This improves the level of grip and th...
This impression struck borrowed for medium pen fri...
- Anti-Power（ Number of review：11 ）
Anti-Power is capable of killing any kind of speed and spin. Another feature is the peculiar soun...
It used to be used by the same club's cut man befo...