Mizuno - Racket15 results found.
- Zephyr2（ Number of reviews：1 ）
It doesn't bounce that far Easy to rotate by not b...
- Forutiusu FT（ Number of reviews：94 ）
Seven plywood model having an excellent balance of offense and defense, such as fine play of regu...
Although I was using Mizutani Hayabusi ZLC, since ...
- FORTIUS FT ver.D（ Number of reviews：37 ）
By putting DUAL WEB in the outerwear, I purchased ...
- Deneb（ Number of reviews：4 ）
[Ago · Chujin attack type] lightweight design and momentum is also easy to shake-off put a rubber...
It is the first racket we used when we moved from ...
- Fortius FT light（ Number of reviews：16 ）
Normal Fortius FT has not used, so we can not comp...
- Suifuta MF（ Number of reviews：5 ）
[Ago · Chujin all-round type] soft feel at impact and high control performance, enables a stable ...
In soft feel at impact, it fits a hard rubber. Som...
- Valor（ Number of reviews：7 ）
A rare carbon-filled racket that is rare in Mizuno...
- Fortius FT5（ Number of reviews：10 ）
Bending is easy to felt and spin control. Because ...
- Zephyr（ Number of reviews：3 ）
[Ago · Chujin all-round type] good balance of rebound and control performance, easy-to-use model ...
This racket is really soft. For beginners, Vega In...
- Suifuta（ Number of reviews：3 ）
[Front and center pole all-round type] to attach core by adopting a Hinokizai, it was to allow th...
I feel unique but I think that it is easy to handl...