STIGA - Racket66 results found.
- AZAREA Offensive（ Number of reviews：1 ）
The Azalea blades draw from the culture and history of Japanese Table Tennis. Developed in close ...
Use Pen Ace 75g. The beauty of the appearance is u...
- NOSTALGIC VII（ Number of reviews：2 ）
The Nostalgic VII is a 7-ply blade build with the same hand selected middle and second layer vene...
I was using 7mm clipper wood. I like the ball hold...
- ROSEWOOD XO（ Number of reviews：5 ）
Offensive 5-ply blade for the offensive player who still puts focus on controlBuilt with exclusiv...
I happened to sell on the net so purchase ahead Ev...
- ROSEWOOD NCT VII（ Number of reviews：3 ）
Very offensive 7-ply blade with beautiful Rosewood veneersMaximum stability and feeling on powerf...
That's excellent. Although it is 7 plywood, 5 bodi...
- ALLROUND CLASSIC WRB（ Number of reviews：3 ）
The Allround Classic was first released in 1967 and since then well over a million have been sold...
Because the ball holding is good, the whole techno...
- DEFENSIVE PRO（ Number of reviews：7 ）
I received it yesterday so I tried using it at pra...
- CARBONADO 245（ Number of reviews：15 ）
The new Carbonado 245 and Carbonado 290 blades are constructed with thicker TeXtreme® 200 gram pe...
This racket is a racket feels like rotation is see...
- ETERNITY VPS V（ Number of reviews：12 ）
Offensive 5-ply blade build to suite today’s modern gameSpecial temperature threated middle venee...
It's a strange feeling racket It's not hard not to...
- CARBONADO 90（ Number of reviews：4 ）
The new Carbonado 45 and Carbonado 90 blades are constructed with thinner TeXtreme® 64 gram per m...
When my birthday came, my relatives gave me money ...
- DYNASTY CARBON XU XIN EDITION（ Number of reviews：5 ）
Dynasty Carbon Xu Xin Edition is the result of years of development in search of a carbon blade w...
First There is no big difference in performance be...