[Hardness] Little soft
[Performance] Control and Speed to have excellent
Averages reviews points
• Rozena employs the rose-dyed Spring Sponge technology as its name suggests
• The newly developed top sheet utilizes High Tension technology
• With sufficient power, Rozena helps compensate for subtle racket angles and directional swing errors, creating a sense of stability
• A rubber of high tolerance!
• Rozena, improves your play through ‘forgiveness’ and is recommended for players aiming for the top
- Pimples in
- Product code
Reviews by user
A fight （Experience：２〜３ years） Lifetime .......
There are not many complaints about performance, but life is terrible. Just using it for one month, I could not make a downward rotation at all. I think that it is just right for a beginner!
All9/10 Speed10 Spin8 Control8 Hardness Little soft
Racket recommended use TIMO BOLL CAF
so sa （Experience：４〜５ years） Soft and comfortable rubber
I feel uneasy about the shot feeling and comfortable.
Speed comes out considerably. It is not suitable for beginners' back because it fly too much. I did not feel the rotation was taking too much.
Basically I recommend using it in the back.
It is strange but it is very comfortable to beat.
All8/10 Speed9 Spin7 Control9 Hardness Soft
Emperor Tymobor （Experience：２〜３ years） Rubber recommended for both beginner and intermediate
I have been playing table tennis for about a year and a half.
Timobol ALC rubber with racquet
I pasted it with thick thickness on both sides.
Because spring sponge is used
If you dig into it, you stabilize it.
Serve also changes at a delicate angle, making it difficult to understand the rotation.
It is a rubber that can be turned down depending on how it is used.
All7/10 Speed8 Spin9 Control8 Hardness Little soft
Racket recommended use Timo Boll ALC
20 points are added in the post. You can replace it by Amazon Gift Card worth $5.00 with 1000 points.