TSP - Racket90 results found.
- WFS mid S (square)（ Number of reviews：3 ）
A combination of lightweight Paulownia + hard Hiroshi material + WF + medium soft a Kiso hinoki o...
In this racket I use put the back. Figures do not ...
- Rapid（ Number of reviews：6 ）
High rebound racket of wood five plywood with corrugated medium to thick. Comfortable to enable a...
Impeccable, it goes well with any rubber if the ta...
- x.Series Offensive（ Number of reviews：4 ）
TSP x.Series Offensive is a 5-ply offensive blade with direct ball impact. The secret is the espe...
Light and easy to use. Since the firm can swing, i...
- Super Blade Neo（ Number of reviews：4 ）
[Seven wood] with an emphasis on the repulsive force, the shot feel control, seven plywood that i...
Shot feeling is people are soft bad plastic ball a...
- Altero（ Number of reviews：15 ）
I was allowed to hit with the help of those of a f...
- Arsnova（ Number of reviews：11 ）
SW Tech of special processing to keep the [five] wood moisture content of wood to a certain (Smok...
There is no speed than I thought, but still play w...
- Black Balsa 7.0（ Number of reviews：25 ）
The high-end OFF blade! The TSP Balsa 7.0 is the perfect material for any power attacker. The 7.0...
Five, the seven, but came also use expensive speci...
- AWARD Allround CHN（ Number of reviews：1 ）
The characteristic of this racket is that it excel...
- Offensive reflex system（ Number of reviews：3 ）
TSP includes its own reflex system. At the same time it puts a strong rotation of the ball to gri...
The boards themselves are quite stiff, they are qu...
- Award all-round（ Number of reviews：2 ）
Combination of the medium and hard Hiroshi material, achieve a sense of supple batted ball. Match...
usually Anyway, usually a beginner's racket It mig...