Rubber TSP61 rubbers was found.
- FINAL（ Number of review：1 ）
The rotation is also very easy to hit. It gets cau...
- Curl P-H OX（ Number of review：4 ）
Curl P-H long-pimple rubber was produced with the longest and widest pips that the rules allow. C...
Is the most rigid in the grain high rubber of the ...
- Curl P-3αR (Curl P3 Alpha R)（ Number of review：16 ）
Somewhat shorter pimples. Easier for playing close to the table.
If the grain height is set, it can be controlled a...
- Milli Tall II（ Number of review：7 ）
The pimples of TSP Milli Tall II are thinner than other pimple-out rubbers. There is also more sp...
Merit that can do anything. Block, poking the cut ...
- Triple Spin（ Number of review：9 ）
Triple Spin makes your various topspins more powerful and produces quick effective counter-drive ...
It looks here rubber of Shechinin players were usi...
- T-REX（ Number of review：15 ）
Appropriate flexibility and a newly developed top sheet of which produce the "feel with the ball"...
Tacky Even though the sponge is a little soft. She...
- Grandy（ Number of review：19 ）
The TSP Grandy is a very well-balanced allround rubber for talented newbie players. Strengths of ...
Well I This rubber has said something about for be...
- Triple Spin Chop（ Number of review：8 ）
With this new rubber, the sticky surface of the popular TSP Triple Spin rubber has been combined ...
It is a good cut. Rotation also take. Control good...
- X´s（ Number of review：6 ）
A medium hard sponge has been combined with a tacky surface to produce a good mixture between spi...
It's nice to have a feeling of speed as you play i...
- Rise（ Number of review：29 ）
Is a front-end back-friendly of. Since the balance...