Rubber Nittaku86 rubbers was found.
- Best Anti（ Number of review：6 ）
Less susceptible to the influence of the opponent's spin, play wearing a change of the knuckl...
Fore, I tried to hit both back. First of all, meat...
- MICRO（ Number of review：2 ）
Nittaku micro table tennis rubber, speed 8.75, spin 8.25, red
First of all, I regret a bit of a terrible choice....
- RETORA（ Number of review：6 ）
NITTAKU Retora is an easy to handle rubber especially recommended for the table tennis player who...
I bought in the Mercalli. Less accurate thing beca...
- Specialist One（ Number of review：1 ）
OX RUBBER (WIHTOUT SPONGE) Well balanced short pimple rubber. It is suitable for both aggressive ...
It is also a different feel that orthodox deluxe. ...
- Express（ Number of review：9 ）
This is well-balanced pimples out rubber with sticky pimples but good speed. Made in Japan
I hit it with a pen grain. The table was the first...
- MORISTO RS SOFT（ Number of review：3 ）
Rare and in La rubber Nittaku, I think Na or is no...
- Pimplemini One(OX)（ Number of review：5 ）
Short pimples to produce speed knuckle balls. Pimples are short, but thin and located on a wide d...
This is the first use of change-based table. Grain...
- RUUKING（ Number of review：2 ）
Because the juniors used it as an introductory rub...
- Al feel（ Number of review：8 ）
Was realized the excellent control and durability, it is a rubber recommended for beginners and f...
Both sides and inside are used for Sanarion S. The...
- SPECIALIST X