Control ranking752 rubbers was found.
- HEXER GRIP（ Number of review：31 ）
Magic Spin / Amazing Control.Spin, feeling, consistency, control.Create magic spin: The advanced,...
I really like getting caught. There is performance...
- JAMMIN（ Number of review：22 ）
It is recommended for those interested in a variety of techniques learned in a stable spin perfor...
Inexpensiveness, control-oriented Intermediate. Be...
- DNA PRO M（ Number of review：17 ）
I'm looking for rubber on the back side, but at fi...
- DIGNICS 80（ Number of review：35 ）
It is not yet released as of January 2018, but since it is already used by Mizutani and Hamamoto,...
It was 48g with a special thickness. Used on the f...
- BLUESTORM BIGSLAM（ Number of review：9 ）
A comprehensively thinner top surface rubber, subjected to high tension, allows space for a thick...
Back, using thickness 2.1 mm. It is said to be a s...
- Evolution FX-P（ Number of review：9 ）
FX-P is the most flexible and soft version of the EVOLUTION rubber family. This rubber confers a ...
Again batted ball will be more stable than the max...
- GTT40（ Number of review：10 ）
andro GTT 40 – soft sponge for optimized ball control!Spinny modern top sheet supports a wide ran...
Both speed and turn are great prices, but I think ...
- Roundell Soft（ Number of review：24 ）
Roundell gives you good control for the amount of speed and spin that can be produced.This flexib...
It was used to back surface of the Nittaku Sanario...
- V>15 STIFF（ Number of review：53 ）
V > 01 Stiff is another innovation of the VICTAS V > 01 premium series for ambitious players. The...
I heard that V> 15 stiff, so I immediately tried i...
- DNA PLATINUM XH（ Number of review：1 ）
I used it in the cut. From the conclusion, I think...