Pimples in499 rubbers was found.
- BLUESTORM Z1 TURBO（ Number of review：25 ）
A comprehensively thinner top surface rubber, subjected to high tension, allows space for a thick...
It was 50g at Max. good point -Soft for 50g rubber...
- Q4（ Number of review：65 ）
Q4 Use thick thickness In a word I thought that i...
- DNA PRO S（ Number of review：8 ）
The back side is facing. The sponge is similar to ...
- TENERGY 80（ Number of review：123 ）
• Tenergy 80 is the ideal balance between spin and speed• Even faster than Tenergy 05 and offerin...
I used it in both Fore (F) and Back (B), but I fel...
- Evolution EL-P（ Number of review：54 ）
EVOLUTION EL-P is the most elastic rubber of the EVOLUTION rubber series. EL-P with its medium sp...
When the combination of the Evo to the inner shiel...
- EVOLUTION MX-P50（ Number of review：11 ）
The rubber surface of the MX-P50 HARD version is identical to the rubber surface of the already f...
It was 50 g, but it didn't feel heavy. Probably, i...
- TRIPLE Double Extra（ Number of review：13 ）
No one has written a review yet so I'll review it!...
- DIGNICS 64（ Number of review：13 ）
Extra thick 45g. good point ·light! ・Easy to handl...
- Blue Fire BigSlam（ Number of review：7 ）
One never forgets that great love. For all those who loved and have never forgotten the sound of ...
This rubber is not for beginners I felt it was a r...
- Bluestorm Z2（ Number of review：26 ）
Z2 has a long, thin pimple structure and a large pored sponge. This 47.5° medium hard sponge is i...
I was allowed to try striking. I feel that raised ...