Pimples in373 rubbers was found.
- Rasant Powergrip（ Number of review：47 ）
• Use high-end, play high-end! Play more powerful in pinpointed manner without scatter-losses!• O...
In spin system tension stiffer, weight also will e...
- GENESIS M（ Number of review：5 ）
The new STIGA Genesis combines the best of the major table tennis cultures into one rubber. It ha...
Because s was similar to Shining dragon? I thought...
- Target pro GT-M43（ Number of review：5 ）
Tension and rotation. Increase the conflicting function to the limit, you receive the overwhelmin...
Used on the back side of the Chinese style It is a...
- GFT45（ Number of review：30 ）
It was used in the foreground plane, but it was fe...
- Evolution EL-S（ Number of review：27 ）
EL-S: high grip PRO top sheet, elastic medium-hard sponge, extremely high speed and maximum spin....
Will be on the comparison of the MX-P but, for EL-...
- Q3（ Number of review：26 ）
Anyway it's fast. Too fast. I thought that the dri...
- Tenergy 25-FX（ Number of review：19 ）
Tenergy 25-FX has pimples of a larger diameter combined with a version of Spring Sponge that prod...
This rubber is incredible. Inferior is to stand on...
- Fastik c1（ Number of review：52 ）
Fastarc C1 is an ideal buit-in tension offensive rubber which secures Fast balls and Arc trajecto...
KCK back in Nde use backside I do not know Nde not...
- MANTRA S（ Number of review：4 ）
The new STIGA Mantra is developed with the latest Japanese rubber technology and offers the perfe...
Since it was sold newly, it was cheap, so I tried ...
- V > 01 Stiff（ Number of review：30 ）
V > 01 Stiff is another innovation of the VICTAS V > 01 premium series for ambitious players. The...
Since Tenaji is higher, I tried to put a Bikutasu ...