Pimples in398 rubbers was found.
- ROZENA（ Number of review：133 ）
• Rozena employs the rose-dyed Spring Sponge technology as its name suggests• The newly developed...
This rubber has is easy to say when the feeling be...
- JOOLA RHYZM TECH（ Number of review：3 ）
Another chapter in the success story of the popular Rhyzm rubber is written by the JOOLA Rhyzm-Te...
I used it on the back side of the fore table. I ch...
- Tenergy 25（ Number of review：36 ）
Tenergy is a revolutionary pimples in rubber. It combines the original "Spring Sponge" and High T...
At first it was easy to do too much expectation is...
- Rasant Powergrip（ Number of review：47 ）
• Use high-end, play high-end! Play more powerful in pinpointed manner without scatter-losses!• O...
In spin system tension stiffer, weight also will e...
- GENESIS M（ Number of review：5 ）
The new STIGA Genesis combines the best of the major table tennis cultures into one rubber. It ha...
Because s was similar to Shining dragon? I thought...
- GFT45（ Number of review：30 ）
It was used in the foreground plane, but it was fe...
- Tenergy 25-FX（ Number of review：20 ）
Tenergy 25-FX has pimples of a larger diameter combined with a version of Spring Sponge that prod...
This rubber is incredible. Inferior is to stand on...
- Evolution FX-S（ Number of review：7 ）
FX-S: high grip PRO top sheet, flexible medium sponge, medium-high speed and maximum spin. FX-S i...
Shot feeling and the hardness of the sponge, spin ...
- Q3（ Number of review：32 ）
Anyway it's fast. Too fast. I thought that the dri...
- V > 01 Stiff（ Number of review：32 ）
V > 01 Stiff is another innovation of the VICTAS V > 01 premium series for ambitious players. The...
Since Tenaji is higher, I tried to put a Bikutasu ...