Pimples in437 rubbers was found.
- HURRICANE PRO Ⅲ TURBO ORANGE（ Number of review：76 ）
Became a plastic ball, the amount of rotation decl...
- Bluefire JP 01 Turbo（ Number of review：21 ）
Bluefire JP is now available in the top quality TURBO version. The Bluefire JP 01 Turbo is more e...
Rotation, is great speed both. In addition, Saab, ...
- OMEGA VII PRO（ Number of review：20 ）
The impression I thought that the ball holding was...
- NOZOMI KATERU（REGULAR）（ Number of review：6 ）
Normally, the rubber at the level that can be used...
- JOOLA RHYZM TECH（ Number of review：5 ）
Another chapter in the success story of the popular Rhyzm rubber is written by the JOOLA Rhyzm-Te...
I used it on the back of the acoustic carbon inner...
- RASANTER R42（ Number of review：35 ）
Your profile is spin driven. You are looking for maximum grip.As an advanced to high level player...
It was attached to the back. Try beating. I'm also...
- Bluefire JP 02（ Number of review：10 ）
Donic Bluefire JP 02 has open-pored sponge, in the medium hardness range (45 degrees), producing ...
I think that it is the most easy-to-use rubber in ...
- RASANTER R37（ Number of review：17 ）
Your profile is spin driven. Variable all distance play is your formula for success.As a mid to a...
And the ball is quite Flying racket Once hit, is j...
- Tenergy 25（ Number of review：42 ）
Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with pimples of a larger diameter than other rubbers, Ten...
At first it was easy to do too much expectation is...
- JOOLA RHYZM（ Number of review：4 ）
Customized for the aggressive topspin competitor. Designed for top players with the help of world...
Ease of spin drive is undisputed. I think that can...