Use racket, rubber
I received it yesterday so I tried using it at practice.
Although it is still not in use, it may not be very helpful, but please pardon us ...
Compare with Nitaku "Resist II" of orthodox cut racket, STIGA "Defensive Classic NCT" (both have the same rubber composition) and itemize a few points.
· As a racquet containing carbon it is not easy to suppress momentum. (Oh well, it's for cuts ...)
I think that it is about the same as a classic NCT or a little bouncy.
· Banging is very easy to suppress.
Ease of depression is Professional = Resist II> Classic NCT
· Because it is soft carbon, it is a shot feeling which is almost the same as that for cutting wood 5 plywood.
· Vibration is slightly applied to hands more than resist II.
However, this may be because I just opened the seal and it is still dry.
· The weight is light.
· It's light so it's easy to swing.
· This may be due to the rubber on the fore side, but even if you cut it, the hitting sound does not change very much.
· This may be the reason of rubber, but if you strike a drive it will bounce as a cut!
It is roughly like a pro> classic NCT> resist II.
Overall8/10 Speed4 Spin8 Control9 Touch8 Hardness Soft
20 points are added in the post. You can replace it by Amazon Gift Card worth $5.00 with 1000 points.