[Hardness] Little soft
[Performance] Control and Spin are excellent.
Averages reviews points
- Product code
- Wood, Carbon, 7 ply wood
grayeyes （Experience：６〜１０ years） It cuts easily because it does not bite so much
I received it yesterday so I tried using it at practice.
Although it is still not in use, it may not be very helpful, but please pardon us ...
Compare with Nitaku "Resist II" of orthodox cut racket, STIGA "Defensive Classic NCT" (both have the same rubber composition) and itemize a few points.
· As a racquet containing carbon it is not easy to suppress momentum. (Oh well, it's for cuts ...)
I think that it is about the same as a classic NCT or a little bouncy.
· Banging is very easy to suppress.
Ease of depression is Professional = Resist II> Classic NCT
· Because it is soft carbon, it is a shot feeling which is almost the same as that for cutting wood 5 plywood.
· Vibration is slightly applied to hands more than resist II.
However, this may be because I just opened the seal and it is still dry.
· The weight is light.
· It's light so it's easy to swing.
· This may be due to the rubber on the fore side, but even if you cut it, the hitting sound does not change very much.
· This may be the reason of rubber, but if you strike a drive it will bounce as a cut!
It is roughly like a pro> classic NCT> resist II.
Overall8/10 Speed4 Spin8 Control9 Touch8 Hardness Soft
Apologize （Experience：６〜１０ years） Pretty good
I used shc but it is a handy feeling reminiscent of Matsushita Pro model. I thought that it was nice to be honest buy just there. shc is easy to make a snappy wrist, especially the forest of Tochigi is very easy to do.
Even if it says that carbon comes in, it is not a strong momentum, so the control of the cut is outstanding. Before using it I thought that it was intended for aggressive cutman, but surprisingly I thought that even a solid type person who would make opportunities by chance make-up and attack with a defensive care can be used at all. That's about easy to use. I will recommend this racket if I'm worried about picking up rackets with an intermediate, advanced level cutman.
Overall9/10 Speed7 Spin9 Control9 Touch9 Hardness little hard
20 points are added in the post. You can replace it by Amazon Gift Card worth $5.00 with 1000 points.