Pimples in338 rubbers was found.
- Tenergy 25-FX（ Number of review：18 ）
Tenergy 25-FX has pimples of a larger diameter combined with a version of Spring Sponge that prod...
This rubber is incredible. Inferior is to stand on...
- Rasant Grip（ Number of review：31 ）
• Play constant and pinpoint strokes even out of inconvenient positions!• RASANT GRIP’s micro-fin...
I paste the especially thick on the fore surface o...
- Tenergy 64（ Number of review：63 ）
TENERGY 64 is the fastest attacking rubber of the TENERGY family; the No. 64 being the developmen...
It is one of my favorite rubber. Saab, have reache...
- Rhyzm（ Number of review：4 ）
The JOOLA Rhyzm is developed for the topspin player who plays an aggressive offensive game with e...
Ease of spin drive is undisputed. I think that can...
- Tenergy 25（ Number of review：34 ）
Tenergy is a revolutionary pimples in rubber. It combines the original "Spring Sponge" and High T...
At first it was easy to do too much expectation is...
- RASANTER R42（ Number of review：16 ）
It was attached to the back. Try beating. I'm also...
- Evolution FX-S（ Number of review：6 ）
FX-S: high grip PRO top sheet, flexible medium sponge, medium-high speed and maximum spin. FX-S i...
Shot feeling and the hardness of the sponge, spin ...
- OMEGA III ASIA（ Number of review：3 ）
Exciting dynamics with maximized built-in tensionEnhanced energy mechanism for more precise attac...
It is the No. 1 strong rubber in the Omega series....
- Rasant Powergrip（ Number of review：46 ）
• Use high-end, play high-end! Play more powerful in pinpointed manner without scatter-losses!• O...
In spin system tension stiffer, weight also will e...
- Evolution EL-S（ Number of review：23 ）
EL-S: high grip PRO top sheet, elastic medium-hard sponge, extremely high speed and maximum spin....
Will be on the comparison of the MX-P but, for EL-...