Bluefire JP 01
[Hardness] Little hard
[Performance] Spin and Speed to have excellent
Averages reviews points
• The Japanese have influenced an outstanding rubber development "Bluefire" which DONIC have successfully incorporated in the production of Formula DONIC (FD3 3rd Generation) Technology. The result: Bluefire JP01 and Bluefire JP03.
• This is a new type of pimpled rubber in combination with the proven, dynamic blue sponge but with a somewhat finer pored structure. This lends the rubber sensational feel, with maximum catapult and a very high arc of the ball. The very grippy, taut but elastic top surface rubber produces maximum spin when top-spinning and fantastic control due to increased contact on the bat.
• BLUEFIRE JP is a very consistent rubber and suitable for most players. The quickest and hardest sponge version, BLUEFIRE JP 01 is especially recommended for close to the table attacking players as well as those who prefer to play away from the table. BLUEFIRE JP 03 with a softer sponge has excellent playing qualities with optimum control. The perfect alternative for attackers as well as -power-allround- players, who value maximum control to return the ball under pressure in any situation. Playing characteristics: Extremely grippy, taut, though elastic top surface rubber. Produces maximum spin when top-spinning and stays on the blade longer.
• Recommended for close to the table attackers as well as for those who like to play away from the table.
- Pimples in
- 6,200 Yen（Include tax 6,820 Yen）
- Product code
- 10 ++
- 47.5 °
20 points are added in the post. You can replace it by Amazon Gift Card worth $5.00 with 1000 points.