Rubber DONIC38 rubbers was found.
- BLUESTORM Z1 TURBO（ Number of review：7 ）
A comprehensively thinner top surface rubber, subjected to high tension, allows space for a thick...
I was perfect I think that there is some preferenc...
- Bluestorm Z1（ Number of review：34 ）
Z1 with its medium pored sponge and a short, wide pimple structure is the hardest and fastest of ...
I used in the trial I want to just simple Release ...
- Bluestorm Z2（ Number of review：20 ）
Z2 has a long, thin pimple structure and a large pored sponge. This 47.5° medium hard sponge is i...
I was allowed to try striking. I feel that raised ...
- Acuda Blue P1（ Number of review：2 ）
For all out attackers, a pleasure to play with, a rubber to be at ease with.The latest in sponge ...
Somewhat difficult rubber is that going to take th...
- Bluefire M1 Turbo（ Number of review：21 ）
Bluefire M1 is now available in the top quality TURBO version. The Bluefire M1 Turbo is more expl...
Is the rotational force of the drive there is no o...
- Bluefire JP 02（ Number of review：10 ）
Donic Bluefire JP 02 has open-pored sponge, in the medium hardness range (45 degrees), producing ...
I think that it is the most easy-to-use rubber in ...
- Bluefire JP 01 Turbo（ Number of review：19 ）
Bluefire JP is now available in the top quality TURBO version. The Bluefire JP 01 Turbo is more e...
Rotation, is great speed both. In addition, Saab, ...
- Spike P2（ Number of review：4 ）
This long pimpled rubber owes its unique playing qualities to a combination of an extremely soft ...
Currently used. It changes considerably when cutti...
- Bluefire JP 01（ Number of review：17 ）
• The Japanese have influenced an outstanding rubber development "Bluefire" which DONIC have succ...
Not suitable for beginners but it is a rubber garb...
- Bluestorm Z3（ Number of review：18 ）
Z3 with its large pored 42.5° sponge is considerably softer. This makes a big difference. One not...
I used it for the fore It is a rubber that is bala...