Rubber Butterfly58 rubbers was found.
- Tenergy 05 FX（ Number of review：51 ）
Tenergy 05 announced the arrival of Spring Sponge Technology!Top international players around the...
I used the Kyoto leopard NEO 3 Blue Sponge on the ...
- Tenergy 64 FX（ Number of review：31 ）
Similar to Tenergy 64, but a softer sponge layer, Tenergy 64-FX is the ultimate attacking rubber ...
First of all is amazing and try to the fore beatin...
- Tenergy 25FX（ Number of review：24 ）
Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with pimples of a larger diameter than other rubbers, Ten...
This rubber is incredible. Inferior is to stand on...
- Roundell Hard（ Number of review：22 ）
Roundell gives you good control for the amount of speed & spin it produces.This flexible rubber n...
Sponge's harder, but the seat is easy to handl...
- Bryce High Speed（ Number of review：88 ）
In this rubber developed by Butterfly “microlayer” technology is used to enhance the grip at the ...
There also was used in Zhang Jike T5000, it is no ...
- Spin Art（ Number of review：64 ）
Spring Spong technology combined with a hard sponge and a sticky top-sheet make this a very dynam...
I used it on the B side. I bought it because the m...
- Tenergy 80-FX（ Number of review：32 ）
• Tenergy 80 is the ideal balance between spin and speed• Even faster than Tenergy 05 and offerin...
While I was using put the previous 80 on the back....
- impartial XB（ Number of review：16 ）
Recommended players interspersed with smashes and blocks, you want to emphasize a balance of offe...
Pair early because was elected in the butterfly of...
- Raystorm（ Number of review：16 ）
Softer pimples give more spin but are often not fast enough.This has been overcome via High Tensi...
It does not slip at all. Table and takes spin unbe...
- Speedy P.O.（ Number of review：11 ）
High quality pips-out rubber produced in close cooperation with Butterfly's elite players.It ...
It is really is not a fast not, but seems to fit i...