Rubber Butterfly54 rubbers was found.
- Tenergy 80-FX（ Number of review：28 ）
• Tenergy 80 is the ideal balance between spin and speed• Even faster than Tenergy 05 and offerin...
While I was using put the previous 80 on the back....
- Spin Art（ Number of review：42 ）
Butterfly introduces the newest Spring Sponge rubber, Spin Art. Spin Art is the spinniest and mos...
I used the other tension, but could not really han...
- Roundell Hard（ Number of review：13 ）
Roundell gives you good control for the amount of speed & spin it produces.This flexible rubber n...
Sponge's harder, but the seat is easy to handl...
- impartial XB（ Number of review：7 ）
Recommended players interspersed with smashes and blocks, you want to emphasize a balance of offe...
Pair early because was elected in the butterfly of...
- Speedy P.O.（ Number of review：11 ）
SHORT PIPS OUT RubberDestined to be one of our best selling rubbers! High quality pips-out rubber...
It is really is not a fast not, but seems to fit i...
- Raystorm（ Number of review：13 ）
Softer pimples give more spin but are often not fast enough.This has been overcome via High Tensi...
It does not slip at all. Table and takes spin unbe...
- Feint · LONG 3 ultra Gokuusu（ Number of review：6 ）
"Cut cut" and "shakes like knuckle" is caused by grain fall moderately. "Feint · LONG3" is keepin...
This rubber is poking will cut about anyway I thin...
- Roundell（ Number of review：52 ）
ROUNDELL... The Next Step Towards GreatnessROUNDELL provides a fresh glue feel and sound when con...
Balance speaking frequently used (drive) in the fo...
- Tackiness Chop（ Number of review：18 ）
Recommended for the player who aims to create heavy under spin against a variety of shots.Quite f...
Is the name of the desperate momentum, but it was ...
- Super Anti（ Number of review：12 ）
Such as sending a knuckle of the ball with less spin of the ball of the other party, it is the ru...
Fore surface to use the red-thickness, back is 飈 2...