Rubber Butterfly58 rubbers was found.
- Sriver G2（ Number of review：4 ）
Since it is not so much hard, I strike so bite, bu...
- Tackiness Chop II（ Number of review：15 ）
Recommended for the player who aims to create heavy under spin against a variety of shots.Quite f...
But I bought in the hope to fairly examine reviews...
- Feint · LONG 3 · OX（ Number of review：8 ）
"Cut cut" and "shakes like knuckle" is caused by grain fall moderately. "Feint · LONG3" is keepin...
My favorite is a rubber! Myself has put the rubber...
- Large · 44 · DX（ Number of review：3 ）
Is a rubber with an emphasis on a sense of stabili...
- West Will（ Number of review：2 ）
In terms of the pursuit of stability of essential batted ball to the large ball, rotation was pla...
I bought thought Let's play in the large ball,...
- Tackiness Drive（ Number of review：22 ）
Designed for the controlled spin player, Tackiness Drive is equally at home for the steady looper...
I used in high school. So was easy to be a good ro...
- Large Storm spin（ Number of review：3 ）
Usually you can see the person if the goodness of ...
- Orthodox（ Number of review：5 ）
Butterfly offers Orthodox rubber to those of the old school who appreciate the extraordinary ball...
The cheapness of the split, is a great change with...