Rubber Butterfly57 rubbers was found.
- フェイント・ＬＯＮＧ ２ 超ゴクウス（ Number of review：6 ）
Same top sheet as FEINT LONG II without sponge. More speed and spin than FEINT-OX. Still as weird...
You have said in the beginning, but feint Long 2 w...
- Bryce-FX（ Number of review：6 ）
Same Bryce top sheet, but with a softer sponge.As both rubber & sponge are flexible & highly resi...
It is a rubber that I loved during the glue era. I...
- Flextra（ Number of review：22 ）
A flexible topsheet on a soft sponge produces good spin with moderate speed and exceptional contr...
Since it is for beginners, the control works well,...
- Feint OX（ Number of review：5 ）
The Feint OX surface sheet without sponge backing.Good for close-to-the-table defense.
We stuck to the back of the pen. It is good and ea...
- Sureiba · G2 · FX（ Number of review：5 ）
Is a rubber quite draw a straight arc. But control...
- Tackifire C（ Number of review：9 ）
TACKIFIRE-C is the latest development from Butterfly. It has already claimed it's first Gold ...
Is the rubber that they know and love to actually ...
- Feint AG（ Number of review：4 ）
Feint AG features softer more flexible pips and Butterfly's famous High Tension technology.Th...
I think that rather than cut man is directed to th...
- Flarestorm（ Number of review：2 ）
Butterfly is proud to announce a real breakthrough in short pip rubber development. Our new Flare...
It's pretty easy to use and speed, so it is suitab...
- Sriver G2（ Number of review：4 ）
Since it is not so much hard, I strike so bite, bu...
- Tackiness Chop II（ Number of review：15 ）
Recommended for the player who aims to create heavy under spin against a variety of shots.Quite f...
But I bought in the hope to fairly examine reviews...