Rubber DONIC42 rubbers was found.
- Traction 3（ Number of review：1 ）
It was developed for the European players "traction 2". As Umidaseru a strong rotation in plastic...
The in rubber Donikku it is rubber made on the ass...
- Coppa X2（ Number of review：7 ）
This new COPPA X2 offers a good balance between attacking and agressive allround table tennis.Whe...
It is a rubber that is easy to use with high total...
- Coppa JO Platinum（ Number of review：3 ）
Seat all-new rubber to improve the "Coppa JO Gold" was born. "Coppa JO Platinum" is the fastest s...
Serve from the tricky play receive, because the al...
- Acuda S1 Turbo（ Number of review：10 ）
The Turbo version from the Acuda series is effective due to the maximum inbuilt speed glue effect...
I feel the grip force will come up while you are u...
- Bluefire JP 03（ Number of review：7 ）
• The Japanese have influenced an outstanding rubber development "Bluefire" which DONIC have succ...
It is the largest amount of rotation in the Blue F...
- Akuda S3（ Number of review：5 ）
As with the other rubbers from the ACUDA series, ACUDA S3 produces excellent spin. The very soft ...
Used in the inner carbon racquet back. The sheet g...
- Coppa X1（ Number of review：4 ）
X1 Gold is the variation of the Donic Coppa X series with a medium-hard sponge. Even better ball ...
We are both at a high level very rotation and spee...
- Coppa X1 Turbo（ Number of review：4 ）
Maximum speed and spin.Compared to its predecessors, the new COPPA series will produce more spin ...
Here is the rubber that was fairly balanced as wel...
- Bluefire M3（ Number of review：7 ）
Donic Bluefire M3Characteristics: Perfect adjustment of the soft version with precise feel, excel...
Will not put out a hand to Tenaji, looking for a p...
- Coppa X3（ Number of review：6 ）
This rubber evokes memories from speed glue times! COPPA X3?s mega-loud sound and easily controll...
Recommend because you smile impetus is no big deal...