Rubber DONIC42 rubbers was found.
- Bluefire JP 01（ Number of review：22 ）
• The Japanese have influenced an outstanding rubber development "Bluefire" which DONIC have succ...
Although it is 47.5 degrees, the seat digestion is...
- BLUE GRIP V1（ Number of review：3 ）
This rubber is a little like the adhesive on the b...
- Spike P2（ Number of review：5 ）
This long pimpled rubber owes its unique playing qualities to a combination of an extremely soft ...
Because it is that Shiono who used curl p4 was inv...
- Bluestorm Z3（ Number of review：26 ）
Z3 with its large pored 42.5° sponge is considerably softer. This makes a big difference. One not...
It is the highest as a rubber of 42.5 degrees. It ...
- Bluefire M1（ Number of review：9 ）
Donic Bluefire M1Characteristics: highly dynamic, extremely spinny top sheet Recommended for: top...
Sponge is hard, but the rotation will take very we...
- Bluefire M2（ Number of review：14 ）
DONIC Bluefire M2Characteristics: Excellent balance between speed, catapult effect and feel. Reco...
Both the sponge and the seat are so hard that it i...
- Acuda Blue P3（ Number of review：5 ）
Super soft, excellent control with satisfying sound.For all-round players, a pleasure to play wit...
It softer sheet, I think that it can be used widel...
- Acuda Blue P1 Turbo（ Number of review：6 ）
A packet of strengthAn impressive result of the most modern technology. The Acuda Blue P1 Turbo o...
Slightly compared to the Akudaburu p1 I feel the m...
- Backstar F1-A（ Number of review：1 ）
Table soft rubber using Formula Donic technology.A soft sponge realizes a firm ball touch.The gra...
Used as a sideways eye. The first impression bounc...
- Spike P1（ Number of review：3 ）
Donic Spike P1 is a classic defensive pimpled rubber designed for the ambitious, technically adva...
The amount of rotation is the highest grain height...