Rubber Andro49 rubbers was found.
- RASANTER R53（ Number of review：25 ）
The new top rubber in the RASANTER family does not just differ in its sponge hardness. With R53, ...
I put it on Timo Boll alc and tried it. As an impr...
- RASANTER R48（ Number of review：31 ）
48g with UM. ·easy to handle! -Easy to rotate, the...
- GTT45（ Number of review：29 ）
andro GTT 45 – medium sponge for a perfect balance of control and versatility.Spinny modern top s...
This performance is the best at this price. I woul...
- RASANTER R47（ Number of review：122 ）
Your profile is spin driven. Offensive topspin play at higher speed is your strategy.As a high le...
I write the impression of trial hitting at a frien...
- RASANTER R50（ Number of review：56 ）
Your profile is spin driven. You will take the lead with spin at maximum speed.As a high to pro l...
I borrowed it from a friend. It was good because i...
- RASANTER V47（ Number of review：32 ）
Your profile is speed driven. You go for flat and direct ballistics.As a high to pro level player...
Used in both UM 48g and foreback. It is usually a ...
- GTT40（ Number of review：10 ）
andro GTT 40 – soft sponge for optimized ball control!Spinny modern top sheet supports a wide ran...
Both speed and turn are great prices, but I think ...
- HEXER GRIP（ Number of review：30 ）
Magic Spin / Amazing Control.Spin, feeling, consistency, control.Create magic spin: The advanced,...
I really like getting caught. There is performance...
- RASANTER R42（ Number of review：44 ）
Your profile is spin driven. You are looking for maximum grip.As an advanced to high level player...
It was attached to the back. Try beating. I'm also...
- Rasant Grip（ Number of review：32 ）
• Play constant and pinpoint strokes even out of inconvenient positions!• RASANT GRIP’s micro-fin...
I paste the especially thick on the fore surface o...