Rubber Andro52 rubbers was found.
- RASANTER C48（ Number of review：3 ）
I bought it immediately! Upward drive The speed is...
- RASANTER R53（ Number of review：36 ）
The new top rubber in the RASANTER family does not just differ in its sponge hardness. With R53, ...
52 g in UM 1. The amount of rotation is quite high...
- RASANTER R48（ Number of review：58 ）
48g with UM. ·easy to handle! -Easy to rotate, the...
- RASANTER R45（ Number of review：11 ）
Your game is loaded with spin and speed. You force the point by your powerful, persistent topspin...
I bought it the week it was released !! I changed ...
- GTT45（ Number of review：31 ）
andro GTT 45 – medium sponge for a perfect balance of control and versatility.Spinny modern top s...
This performance is the best at this price. I woul...
- RASANTER R47（ Number of review：124 ）
Your profile is spin driven. Offensive topspin play at higher speed is your strategy.As a high le...
I write the impression of trial hitting at a frien...
- RASANTER V47（ Number of review：33 ）
Your profile is speed driven. You go for flat and direct ballistics.As a high to pro level player...
Used in both UM 48g and foreback. It is usually a ...
- RASANTER R50（ Number of review：56 ）
Your profile is spin driven. You will take the lead with spin at maximum speed.As a high to pro l...
Ultramax 51g (49g for R47), mainly used at the bac...
- GTT40（ Number of review：10 ）
andro GTT 40 – soft sponge for optimized ball control!Spinny modern top sheet supports a wide ran...
Both speed and turn are great prices, but I think ...
- RASANTER R42（ Number of review：47 ）
Your profile is spin driven. You are looking for maximum grip.As an advanced to high level player...
47 g for UM. It's heavier than I expected. ・I thou...