Rubber VICTAS43 rubbers was found.
- Curl P-4（ Number of review：33 ）
Curl P-4 long pimple rubber achieves its excellent playing characteristics through the combinatio...
Both grain and sponge are soft, and it is a rubber...
- Spectol（ Number of review：46 ）
A pimple out rubber, ideal for direct counter attacking tactics close to the table. Made in Japan.
Although the racket is an inner force, I used it b...
- VS＞402 LIMBER（ Number of review：15 ）
The VS > 402 Limber is the softest variant of the tacky VICTAS VS series. The tacky, elastic top ...
Compared to VS> 401, all technical becomes easier ...
- V＞01（ Number of review：28 ）
It is the mission of VICTAS, the innovative brand from Japan, to provide ambitious players with t...
It is for Fore. Cut and drive, you can use to bala...
- Super Spinpips Chop II（ Number of review：23 ）
The new version of the spinny pips-out rubber Super Spinpips Chop Sponge. While the tried-and-tes...
It is the long-awaited soft sponge of Supipi. We u...
- Carl P-1R OX（ Number of review：16 ）
A long pimple out rubber with profiled pimple surface. The thin pimples made out of soft rubber, ...
I used it in the pen grain era. I bought it knowin...
- Curl P-3αR (Curl P3 Alpha R)（ Number of review：21 ）
Somewhat shorter pimples. Easier for playing close to the table.
If the grain height is set, it can be controlled a...
- VJ>07 REGULAR（ Number of review：12 ）
My current use rubber. The racket I am using now i...
- Curl P-H OX（ Number of review：4 ）
Curl P-H long-pimple rubber was produced with the longest and widest pips that the rules allow. C...
Like a phantom, it is a grain height of a large fe...
- TRIPLE Regular（ Number of review：3 ）
Use medium thickness on the back of the middle pen...