Butterfly - Racket93 results found.
- APOLONIA ZLC（ Number of reviews：13 ）
It is the latest of a racket! Portugal of the Thre...
- Innerforce Layer ALC（ Number of reviews：129 ）
The Arylate Carbon fibers are located closer to the core than with non-layer blades, which leads ...
Is hard to technology does not have anything! All ...
- Innerforce Layer ZLC（ Number of reviews：39 ）
The Innerforce Layer ZLC offers a completely new experience by combining ZLC Carbon technology an...
I just hit with the help of junior, but you can al...
- Mizutani Jun ZLC（ Number of reviews：37 ）
• In collaboration with Jun Mizutani, the top players of the Japanese national team and multiples...
I used Mizutani SZLC for about half a year and pur...
- Timo Boll ALC（ Number of reviews：91 ）
The Timo Boll ALC is the blade of choice for the European Triple Champion, Timo Boll. Timo workin...
Timosupi also have. Generally it will feel like th...
- TIMO BOLL CAF（ Number of reviews：13 ）
As I switched from Chu Se Hyeok, you may be told, ...
- CYPRESS G-MAX（ Number of reviews：3 ）
• Devastating penhold power fueled by the 1 ply, 10mm thick Cypress• Our highest class Cypress bl...
Yukinaga Toshiyuki G-MAX itself is a design whose ...
- Mizutani Jun Super ZLC（ Number of reviews：22 ）
Mizutani Jun Super ZLC blade is named after the Japanese great, Mizutani Jun.Super ZL Carbon has ...
It is a flying racket feels that it is extremely c...
- Kenta Matsudaira ALC（ Number of reviews：64 ）
• Jointly developed with Japan’s Kenta Matsudaira• A hybrid 5-ply blade made of Butterfly’s popul...
The other day, I changed to Kenta Matsudaira alc t...
- Butterfly Hadraw VK（ Number of reviews：50 ）
Classic OffensiveFans of classic offensive blades feel right at home with the new Hadraw VK blade...
It has been changed from Timo Boll ALC. Impetus fo...