Bluefire JP 01
[Hardness] Little hard
[Performance] Spin and Speed to have excellent
Averages reviews points
• The Japanese have influenced an outstanding rubber development "Bluefire" which DONIC have successfully incorporated in the production of Formula DONIC (FD3 3rd Generation) Technology. The result: Bluefire JP01 and Bluefire JP03.
• This is a new type of pimpled rubber in combination with the proven, dynamic blue sponge but with a somewhat finer pored structure. This lends the rubber sensational feel, with maximum catapult and a very high arc of the ball. The very grippy, taut but elastic top surface rubber produces maximum spin when top-spinning and fantastic control due to increased contact on the bat.
• BLUEFIRE JP is a very consistent rubber and suitable for most players. The quickest and hardest sponge version, BLUEFIRE JP 01 is especially recommended for close to the table attacking players as well as those who prefer to play away from the table. BLUEFIRE JP 03 with a softer sponge has excellent playing qualities with optimum control. The perfect alternative for attackers as well as -power-allround- players, who value maximum control to return the ball under pressure in any situation. Playing characteristics: Extremely grippy, taut, though elastic top surface rubber. Produces maximum spin when top-spinning and stays on the blade longer.
• Recommended for close to the table attackers as well as for those who like to play away from the table.
- Pimples in
- 6,200 Yen（Include tax 6,820 Yen）
- Product code
- 10 ++
- 47.5 °
Reviews by user
Anonymous （Experience：４〜５ years）
It is an impression that I received the ball of my friend. That friend's racket was Deaf Playsenzo. It is a cutman. The cut is broken. And at the time of attack, there is a rotation like Chinese adhesive rubber used by the intermediate class. When I tried to listen to a friend's impression, the rubber Kosi is strong and the life span is long, but it is likely to be subject to the opponent's rotation. In addition, blue sponge stands out well.
All9/10 Speed9 Spin8 Control10 Hardness Little hard
Ah （Experience：Less than a year） Nice to have a nice rubber
It is Driveman's eyes.
I put it on the fore side of TSP's Al-Snova.
I felt the sponge was hard but it was pretty soft, because the bubbles are big.
When I hit the drive I got a good ball up and flew away.
If you hit a speed drive with the face lowered it will take a lot of rotation and it will explode!
Serve also gets caught normally!
The counter is very easy to do!
All10/10 Speed9 Spin10 Control10 Hardness Little soft
Ah （Experience：４〜５ years）
Like Shiono, I tried to paste it on a diff play sensor. Because grip power is excellent, rotation takes considerable in any technology. It is not momentum that you can fly by mistake freely, so it is also good to have balls so if you are a person who has a basic level to some extent, cuts are easy to hold down. I think that it is more convenient and more stable to cut into bullish rather than cut according to knuckle taste. It also makes it easy to drive as it gently bounces when attacking. I think it's a good balance of batting when playing, bouncing when cutting, and defensive enough to meet the needs of cut man. However, I think that it is difficult for beginners so it is recommended for intermediate users.
All10/10 Speed10 Spin10 Control9 Hardness Little hard
Tools Mania （Experience：４〜５ years） You can cut it if you get used to some extent
Personally hitting sound is pasin! The sound of kanjisu is good, is not it? Cut quite a lot of rotation it takes a lot of cuts Returning from the side is pretty crowded The cut is easy to sink It is easy to flick
I used it at the fore, but I can also cut it on the back I personally feel that it's easier for backcuts depending on the people I use
All10/10 Speed8 Spin9 Control7 Hardness Hard
Mrs. Takuto （Experience：４〜５ years） Recommended for cut man
I think cutting is easy to hold down, I think that it is difficult to strike because rotation changes. I feel like entering if I guess. Regarding the drive, it is good for spinning and turning. For intermediate level. If it expresses it is a version only increased the speed of the lucky X. The shot feeling is similar to a crackle.
All9/10 Speed9 Spin8 Control6 Hardness Little hard
Lotte （Experience：４〜５ years） Truly Shionano used rubber
The review is a cut man's eyes.
I used it because it has a special thickness because the racket does not play.
When trying to buy jp01 of Blue Fire, the first thing to get lost is whether to turn on turbo or not. For the thing to say here, please try using normal jp 01 first. Although it is also written in a certain blog, it is soft compared to the turbo, so it is easier to cut in cutting and has a sense of stability.
Just because the overall rotation amount is lower than the turbo, I think that there is also a transition to the turbo if the rotation amount of the cut and the service becomes unsatisfactory and the person who can keep the sense of stability of cut with his own technology.
It is a rubber with high specification overall. Rotation and speed are perfect. Cutman is the rubber you would like to use by all means.
All9/10 Speed9 Spin9 Control10 Hardness Little hard
Racket recommended use Hadraw Shield
YO man that you can not type When you are stop but to cut （Experience：４〜５ years） Amazing rubber If Tsukaikonasere
I was the spring of the second year junior high school I met a guy.
His Name was YO man that you can not type When you are robbing but to drive.
I was taught many things to the guy. He taught many things, such as the drive Uchikata.
Also taught such as the choice of rubber.
Then, this rubber also a one of them.
Now, I also know and love this rubber.
Although it is difficult to master, if you can master, a very good rubber.
First, the amount of rotation is amazing. Then, fast. But, control is difficult.
Cut deeply, enter expired. Bench is also easy to do.
It said that just perfect.
Now, I'm a rubber selected along with the guy. But, it is often to be in this rubber.
It's just, this rubber's wonderful.
I continue to believe this rubber. And victory along with the rubber.
All9/10 Speed9 Spin9 Control7 Hardness Little hard
Racket recommended use Joo Saehyuk
20 points are added in the post. You can replace it by Amazon Gift Card worth $5.00 with 1000 points.