Bluefire JP 01
[Hardness] Little hard
[Performance] Spin and Speed to have excellent
Averages reviews points
• The Japanese have influenced an outstanding rubber development "Bluefire" which DONIC have successfully incorporated in the production of Formula DONIC (FD3 3rd Generation) Technology. The result: Bluefire JP01 and Bluefire JP03.
• This is a new type of pimpled rubber in combination with the proven, dynamic blue sponge but with a somewhat finer pored structure. This lends the rubber sensational feel, with maximum catapult and a very high arc of the ball. The very grippy, taut but elastic top surface rubber produces maximum spin when top-spinning and fantastic control due to increased contact on the bat.
• BLUEFIRE JP is a very consistent rubber and suitable for most players. The quickest and hardest sponge version, BLUEFIRE JP 01 is especially recommended for close to the table attacking players as well as those who prefer to play away from the table. BLUEFIRE JP 03 with a softer sponge has excellent playing qualities with optimum control. The perfect alternative for attackers as well as -power-allround- players, who value maximum control to return the ball under pressure in any situation. Playing characteristics: Extremely grippy, taut, though elastic top surface rubber. Produces maximum spin when top-spinning and stays on the blade longer.
• Recommended for close to the table attackers as well as for those who like to play away from the table.
- Pimples in
- 6,200 Yen（Include tax 6,820 Yen）
- Product code
- 10 ++
- 47.5 °
Reviews by user
Black Storm Good Feeling
Although it is 47.5 degrees, the seat digestion is very good.
I do not feel much hardness. It is easier to control the distance to fly, there is ease of handling that can not be hampered by return balls.
There is a manual feeling like sending out a ball with your own feeling without flying without permission.
I am well-balanced in everything, so I think that it fits any racket.
All9/10 Speed9 Spin9 Control10 Hardness Little hard
Racket recommended use INFINITY VPS V
Cutman using Q4 now （Experience：６〜１０ years） Ah
It's a rotating ghost rubber!
It can also be cut, and it also speeds up while rotating.
The loop drive is a messed up ball
All10/10 Speed10 Spin10 Control6 Hardness Little soft
Racket recommended use Resist II
Sponge hardness like 47-48 （Experience：２〜３ years） Intermediate to advanced
It is the front line haste.
The momentum is the feeling of Fastark G-1 & lt; Blue Fire & lt; Tenergy 05. I don't have vocabulary so let's make it like this.
It's a serve, but I'm honestly saying "What?" Honestly not much. The sponge is 47.5 degrees, and I don't think it's too hard, but the quality of rotation is inferior to that of Q5, which has almost the same hardness. Maybe the seat is hard? I think.
Next is the drive. I think that there is compatibility with the racket, but it is a terrible amount of rotation. You will feel the feeling of "biting in!" When I received the ball from my partner, I was impressed that it was clearly heavier than the rubber I used in the past (Q5 and Lazanta R47). However, as I mentioned earlier, if the seat is not firmly swinging, the speed will be lower than before.
We recommend that you use it after swinging firmly and learning some skills.
All9/10 Speed8 Spin10 Control8 Hardness Hard
Racket recommended use OVTCHAROV No.1
I ’m a relative but I ’m still trying （Experience：More than ２０ years） I'm a cutman
Large amount of rotation
Drive arcs feel lower
The cut can be cut off
The momentum when the ball comes back is completely different)
All10/10 Speed10 Spin10 Control7 Hardness Little hard
Racket recommended use DIODE V
Anonymous （Experience：４〜５ years）
The seat is stiff and fast, and the amount of rotation is more than tenacity. It's very easy to do bench technology. However, the meat system does not become knuckles because it takes turns freely. In the first place, smash does not enter.
All9/10 Speed9 Spin9 Control9 Hardness Little hard
s3446 （Experience：４〜５ years）
It is a cut man!
There is no more to say about attacks.
If it is a person who can put a turn on the ball
The power, rotation and speed of the drive
I think it will go up dramatically.
However, if it is not a smash, it will be difficult to turn it.
Unless it is a hit like a knuckle drive, I think it's weak if you make a mistake.
The amount of rotation of the cut and the tsutsuki is great,
The faster you swing, the better you
However, if you are an inexperienced person
You may be bouncing.
As it is basic of cut to hold down with swing
For beginners who tend to be apt
It is difficult to recommend.
Of course, if you have knowledge and experience
I think that it is broken so much that I can get used, and I can send it low and deep!
All10/10 Speed8 Spin9 Control8 Hardness Little hard
Racket recommended use KOJI MATSUSHITA OFFENSIVE
Anonymous （Experience：４〜５ years）
It is an impression that I received the ball of my friend. That friend's racket was Deaf Playsenzo. It is a cutman. The cut is broken. And at the time of attack, there is a rotation like Chinese adhesive rubber used by the intermediate class. When I tried to listen to a friend's impression, the rubber Kosi is strong and the life span is long, but it is likely to be subject to the opponent's rotation. In addition, blue sponge stands out well.
All9/10 Speed9 Spin8 Control10 Hardness Little hard
Racket recommended use Def play Senzo
20 points are added in the post. You can replace it by Amazon Gift Card worth $5.00 with 1000 points.