Japanese penholder133 results found.
- DYNA BEAT（ Number of reviews：2 ）
The plate thickness is 10.5 mm and it is very thic...
- ACUTE（ Number of reviews：10 ）
Blade is quite useful in front in the team that bouncy, Japanese-style pen holder for beginners.
Many people say that it is for beginners, but even...
- Hadraw JPV-S（ Number of reviews：8 ）
• Finely selected wood veneer. • High reaction provides power for hitting balls at distances away...
I bought it as a reserve of Cypress g-max, but it ...
- Birmingham 77（ Number of reviews：6 ）
Lightweight plywood racket plate thickness is thin. 1977 world champion himself produced the dist...
Control is quite easy to do because momentum is mo...
- WFS mid S (square)（ Number of reviews：5 ）
A combination of lightweight Paulownia + hard Hiroshi material + WF + medium soft a Kiso hinoki o...
In this racket I use put the back. Figures do not ...
- CYPRESS -S（ Number of reviews：6 ）
Cypress single plate of the royal road, the ball i...
- Miyabi R（ Number of reviews：5 ）
I think it is a very good racket for Pendora. It l...
- Rapid（ Number of reviews：7 ）
High rebound racket of wood five plywood with corrugated medium to thick. Comfortable to enable a...
Impeccable, it goes well with any rubber if the ta...
- CYPRESS G-MAX（ Number of reviews：4 ）
• Devastating penhold power fueled by the 1 ply, 10mm thick Cypress• Our highest class Cypress bl...
It is the speed of fighting between 1 and 2 among ...
- VELLROID（ Number of reviews：2 ）
Even while having a shot feel like cypress single plate is the latest type cypress penholder rack...
What I'm using might be because it is 87g, but the...