[Performance] Speed and Spin are excellent.
Averages reviews points
The new Carbonado 45 and Carbonado 90 blades are constructed with thinner TeXtreme® 64 gram per m2² carbon fiber, providing exceptional control and wood feel. These two new additions to the Carbonado family are built with the same expert processes and quality materials as the original Carbonado 145 and 190, with one difference – the Carbonado 45 and 90
contain 64 gram per m2 carbon fiber while the original Carbonado 145 and 190 contain 100 gram per m2 carbon fiber. Choose Carbonado 45 and 90 for top quality, expert craftsmanship, and outstanding performance, along with increased control and wood feel!
- Carbonado 90 is constructed with Carbon layers in a 90 degree angle
- 90 degree angle provides flexural bendability which gives the blade a stiff feel with great stability and high speed
- The longer and flatter trajectory makes it an excellent choice for players who want to command the gameplay with high speed strokes
- High personalized sweet spot
- 64 gram Carbon fibre per m2
- Chinese pen
- Product code
- Wood, Carbon, 7 ply wood
Lazzard man （Experience：４〜５ years） Go into the stand as quickly as possible
He flew in a moderate fashion and got inside
Together with G - 1 it was very easy to attack the third ball.
Overall10/10 Speed10 Spin8 Control8 Touch10 Hardness hard
Now To bounce
Those who do not play in the Carbonado, I guess this is what people used wood. Since the amount of carbon is not so many, I think that it is easy to do technology such as driving a drive such as a drive.
Overall9/10 Speed9 Spin10 Control8 Touch8 Hardness little hard
20 points are added in the post. You can replace it by Amazon Gift Card worth $5.00 with 1000 points.